We offer commercial cleaning services for offices, shopping malls, schools, churches and other business company premises in West Coast .
Our commercial premises cleaning could be once off thorough contract or cleaning janitorial services at an agreed frequency based on our clients requirements. We’ve specially trained and experienced professional staff who will always deliver cleaning solutions to your satisfaction. We constantly try to transcend beyond our client expectations hence our staff are well trained to deliver that exceptional service to our client. We always customise our cleaning services to package every one of our customers particular requirements. Contact us to make a booking for your commercial cleaning in West Coast .
We offer domestic cleaning solutions that are structured as a once off comprehensive home spring cleaning solutions or as contract maid cleaning services. Maid cleaning services can be everyday, once or twice per week, or fortnightly depending on the client requirements, we offer maid services in most areas . Our strategy to domestic cleaning solutions would be offering a customized solution to each of our customers specific requirements because we understand that not all residences are the exact same and consequently they require different cleaning services.
When you remove stains from carpets, some can be easy and others can be hard. Blood is one stain that can be hard to remove. Blood is made of iron and proteins, which makes it difficult to remove. Carpet is not like a shirt or blouse that you can wash normally in the washing machine. It is something that you have to do by getting on your hands and knees. When you notice blood on the carpet, it can be tedious to remove if you do not instantly respond. Carpet cleaning can be expensive so before you call a professional here are some home solutions that you can try first.
• Get some cold tap water, pour it directly on the stain, and let it stand for fifteen seconds. Take a dry clean piece of cotton cloth and press into the stain. Do not sue wiping stroke but just dab the cloth on the stain. If the carpet appears to be drying, put some more cold tap water on the stain and repeat the dabbing with the cotton cloth. Once the cotton cloth has absorbed the stain as much as it can, dry it using a blow dryer
• Administer some oxidizing bleach specially made especially to remove stains from carpet but use it with care. When using this solution you could ruin your carpet so there is no chance of repair.
• Mix some water and fizzy soda together and put on the stain. Blot the stain with the mixture and soak up the stain with dry paper towels until the blood has been absorbed.
• Remove stains from carpet by making a mixture of talcum powder, cornmeal, and cornstarch with a little cold water to make a paste. Apply it to a fresh stain so it completely covers the stain. Leave it on for at least thirty minutes. Dip a sponge in cold water to gently remove the blood stain and paste.
• Put some salt onto the blood stain. Mix hydrogen peroxide and water in a ratio of 3:2, dip a piece of cloth in the solution, and dab it over the salted area. Next, clean the region with towel moistened with water.
• Make a paste of pre-wash laundry cleaner or laundry starch and water, put it on the stain with the back of a teaspoon or your fingers, and allow it to stand for at least thirty minutes. Use cold water and a sponge to remove stains from carpet. Do not use any type of brush as the bristles could damage the delicate carpet. Let it dry and then vacuum.
If these home remedies to remove stains from carpet that is blood you should call a professional carpet cleaning service.
Oriental Rug Cleaning - How To Do It Yourself